Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

Colouring Prima dolls with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens.

I had great fun colouring this doll image by Julie Nutting with my Spectrum Noir alcohol pens. I am a newbie to alcohol pens, (I know I have a long way to go to perfect my technique). Some of the images on YouTube, Facebook and on different blogs/challenges that I have seen, I am completely in awe of because their colouring techniques are outstanding!  When I am colouring I get so engrossed in what I am doing that time flies by. If anybody does read my blog post today, please feel free to critique my doll image and if you have any tips for me for colouring, I would love to hear them.

Cally :)




I stamped the doll image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Classic Crest card 216gsm Ultra Smooth Solar White from Crafter's Companion. 
Spectrum Noir:-  Hair - GB1, GB3.  Skin - FS1,FS2,FS3.   Jacket/Skirt - DR1,DR5, DR7.   
Hair band/Top of dress/Shoes - GB8, GB10.


No comments:

Post a Comment