Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

Bebunni Birthday card for a special friend.

I adore this little bunny he is just so cute so when Crafters Companion released the first CDROM it slipped into my shopping basket :)  I normally don't do CDROM crafting but this little fella changed my mind. I really enjoyed printing him out then fussy cutting, I found it very relaxing....

I brought out the good old Pinflair and did a little bit of decoupage with this little bunny, I was delighted with the outcome.  I had to do some stamping (I love stamping!!) I knew the Clearly Besotted stamp with the sprig of leaves would be perfect above his gorgeous floppy ears.

I used a Tonic punch to make my little handmade flowers, I had a pink envelope from one of our birthdays that had past this year that matched the envelope in BeBunni's hand, so I set about making some little flowers. I do like making my own flowers :) Then I added a spellbinders tag to the flowers to incorporate a sentiment.

 Thank you for stopping by today to visit, I hope you like the card

Happy crafting Cally x





 




   















1 comment: