Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

End of term teacher card.

My daughter who is 8 years old asked me this morning if we could make her teacher a 'Thank you card' for this term... She asked me 10 minutes before leaving the house :-/  I looked at her and said but sweetheart this is your last day today, you break up for the October holidays at 3:15 today!!!

She grinned at me and asked if she could be a homer for lunch today because she could pick up the card and take it back to school in the afternoon!! :-/   Nothing like putting me on the spot Hey!!

I did carefully warn her that I would see what I could do but I wasn't promising, she said 'You can do it Momma, I know you can'  Lol :D

Unfortunately I am bed bound today so all my crafty stash is outwith my reach, I asked my Carer's to help retreive items for me before they left. This is the card I came up with, it's a very clean and simple card.

Hope you like it, my daughter loved it which was brilliant, so I am a happy Momma :)

Hope you like the thank you card.

Thank you for looking Cally xx










No comments:

Post a Comment